Greetings Fellow Readers,
I invite you all join me this year in my reading challenge.
This challenge is a list of twenty-one different types of books. First, you must find a book that meets the criteria, then you must read it. I also encourage you to write a post about the book, your reading challenge journey, or recommendations for others.
I will be participating in the challenge along side of you all and will be posting reviews of books as I read them.
I hope you can join me in the challenge this year. If you don’t want to do the whole challenge, pick out a few items that interest you and go on a book hunt.
So, to join the challenge please do the following.
- Post a link to your blog in the comments section, so we can all check it out.
- Copy the 2017 Reading Challenge banner above and post to your blog, so your readers know you are participating.
- Post a link to this page, so other readers can join in on the challenge.
- Find a book, start reading, and enjoy!
Please note, you don’t need to have a blog to join in. You may choose to post about the challenge on other forms of social media, bring the challenge to your reading group, or simply enjoy working through the challenge in anyway you wish.
Feel free to join the challenge at anytime throughout the year.
2017 Reading Challenge List
- A book about an animal
- A book written in the 1950’s
- A book from your childhood
- A fantasy book
- A book about politics
- A biography (or autobiography) of someone you admire
- A book without chapters
- A novella
- A book written by someone who lives in a country you have always wanted to visit
- A book about something that you fear
- A book you would not normally read
- A book about a journey
- A book recommended by a friend
- A book you’ve always wanted to read
- A book on the 2017 bestseller list
- A book that has been made into a movie
- A book written by someone who has the same first name as you
- A book of short stories
- A book with a blue cover
- A book recommended by a blogger
- A book about reading